- DFC port
- Pre-oriented ports
- INT – DIN connection
- ACT valve
- Compact size
- Can be mounted on the right or the left side
- Freedom of movement in all directions
- “Under the shoulder” hose position
- Integrated sagittal VAD (S-VAD)
- Twin exhaust valves
- Oversized silicone purge button
First stage:Balanced Diaphragm
Oil/Dry cold water kit:Yes
- Ultralight Technopolymer
- Abrasion resistant and affordable, ideal for diving in warm and moderate water temperatures.
- ACT Valve - Advanced Coating Technology
- Advanced Coating Technology
- The new valve in the “X” systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions
- VAD - Vortex Assisted Design
- The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
DFC - Dynamic Flow Control
Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.