When it comes to scuba diving, having the correct gear can make your dive safer, more comfortable, and overall better. Oceanblue Dive's online dive shop is dedicated to offering the best quality gear available.
The AT20 is the predecessor to the XTX20. We brought it back to the Apeks line up because it represents an excellent value. This is an ideal entry-level regulator that can spoil divers in a hurry.
This product qualifies for Free Parts for Life
Features and Benefits
This high-performance regulator boasts an balanced first stage coupled with a pneumatically balanced second stage.
The smooth, quiet breath is sure to enhance your diving enjoyment.
Designed for water temps above 50°F / 10°C
The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece, with its patented bridge designed for ultimate comfort for usage, virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
The AT20 is also compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that offers consistent performance from start of dive until end of dive, regardless of depth.
- 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are available
- Available in yoke only
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The large purge button on the AT20 is easy to operate even with thick gloves.
- The integrated venturi control provides a performance boost at depth while preventing unwanted freeflow at the surface.
- An extremely efficient exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- Offers a compact, integrated exhaust tee
|Type of first stage
||Balanced diaphragm design
|Number of HP ports
||1 (7/16" UNF)
|Number of MP ports
||4 (3/8" UNF)
|Environmental Dry Kit
|First stage exterior
||Chrome over marine brass
||No, designed for temps above 50ºF / 10ºC
|Type of second stage
|Integrated Venturi Lever
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance
|Overall Work of Breathing (WOB) scores
||Avg. 0.85 joules/liter
||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%