The Airsource combines a high-performance second stage with a power inflator to offer you ultimate comfort and functionality for an integrated second stage air source. By eliminating the need for a traditional octopus, the diver can streamline his entire system. In addition, unlike a traditional octopus that can drag in the sand or damage coral, you’ll take comfort knowing that the Airsource is right in front of you ready to deliver life saving air in a moment’s notice. With shopping at OceanBlue, you get incredible deals on dive gear online.
This product qualifies for Free Parts For Life.
- The second stage valve is pneumatically balanced resulting in unparalleled performance and consistent breathing from start of dive to end. Ideal for use with over-balanced first stages
- The “Trim Grip" in the middle of the corrugated hose allows diver to dump air from BC during ascent without removing the Airsource from the mouth
- Using a clever bayonet mount, the Airsource quickly and easily separates from the BC at the “Trim Grip". This allows the Airsource to remain with the diver's complete regulator for packing and traveling
- Uses a sturdy, yet comfortable Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece
- The inflator hose has been upgraded to a braided hose which is lighter weight and more pliable
- Ergonomic design optimizes button placement for ease of use
- Soft-touch purge cover is located on the bottom so it won't be inadvertently activated in strong currents
- Low-profile rapid-exhaust valve is activated by pulling on the “Trim Grip" or the lower unit
- Corrugated hose has clips and recessed areas to accommodate the inflator hose
New for 2015
- The body is made from a new, more rugged material
- The oral inflator button and seal have been redesigned for ease of use and a better seal
- Comes standard with an “Anchor Line" keeping the Air Source streamlined to the BCD